Saturday, July 11, 2009

After Prom Houses At The Poconos

Released!



something left I have this blog for some months and I think it's time to explain why. After months of instability and uncertainty in the country which affected me more levels, I decided to change course. In the media at this time double-crisis (the economic and journalism paper) is practically impossible to find a decent working environment and a non-toxic.

Instead of sinking, I realized that working as a journalist is not an end but a means to communicate. And do not try to communicate to communicate, but to express what I have. And what do I tell? This blog is clear evidence, especially as related to gender, multiculturalism and diversity. Having reached that conclusion it was decided to redirect my career toward that medium to long term, increasing my contributions in specialized magazines (I have done) and plant study the Master of Feminist Studies at the UPV. The pending issue was the short term, what would to live.

And there appeared a wonderful opportunity and although I was discharged, I launched into the pool. I'm two weeks working as released by SOS Racismo-Bizkaia (you know which is the organization in which military) and I feel liberated! Dignified, respectful and, above all, dedicated to telling what they believe. I am delighted because I dedicate especially communication and awareness, so that means being immersed in the scene but from the other side, which I find very stimulating. At the same time, be released is supposed to be small for all, so I think I'll learn a lot. I am happy and wanted to tell thee.

restore stability, I hope to resurrect the blog and return to visit you as much as I like. However, in my job search, I got into a project for a few months would keep me from writing much here as I wish. This is write a blog about a festival of young urban expressions to be held in November in Bilbao. Maybe post link here to write on it, and so still having heard from me. On the other hand, this summer, this blog now three years old, so I think it has become strong enough to be allowed some slack season ...

Many kisses to all and all, sorry that I have abandoned and know I miss you a lot a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment