Monday, July 5, 2010

Va Funding Fee Written Off In Full





With permission from my readers and grateful for the time you have for reading and commenting, I would like to express a few ideas that have lingered all around my head since I stepped on this land.


I remember that because I have use of the books were my allies, I felt that beyond represent something physically, cultivating desperately needed what was inside me, in my mind, my feelings and being.


memory
Since I have always been in an almost unhealthy desire to be a journalist, besides being in front of a camera wanted to lead me to research, to writing, translating hundreds of ideas and try to justify my existence through a good contribution to humanity. I remember going from one place to another by my house to give lessons in journalism and art to my dolls, was abnormal what happened to me at age 6.


Now that I'm "in reality" I have a journalism ... I learned a little art in my country Venezuela (which is why I will always be grateful) but now ... What about excellence? What about the urgent need to learn? to be better? Why the easy and the mediocrity they had to stick to the collective mind? what happened to the models? "So inspiring? Where does it go?. Sometimes it's hard to revive the enthusiastic girl who dreamed of being part of intellectuals in Venezuela, I sometimes think that the circumstances showed a different picture ... I work with it.


I dedicate this writing to those who sometimes suffocate in a city of adversity, people cut from the same cloth, those who really want to be professionals of excellence ... do not fall ... have to keep dreaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment