Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How Much Does Mandap Cost




these days is 3 years Ellipsis. You see I am not at my best time blogger, so much to desire not blow candles make great balance sheets and tributes as usual. I'm trying to make me the sea brisilla charge batteries to recover the pace in September.

helps me in that good purpose input Nan recently published. I'm sure you identificaréis with much of what it says: a mixture of fatigue, insecurities and dreams that mark our life blogger. I hit the second half, but I encourage a lot read the entire entry. It is mostly an excuse to talk about how we feel on this adventure we share. What better way to celebrate three years?

fatigue blogo
I get into the blogosphere to learn of the human being and to build bridges. When they cut me from the other side or make tenders, now low and now I go, I notice that I have cut a piece of me. But the truth is that we tend to tire: all. A doubt what we are doing. The why, what, how, when. All that shit that makes us fear that we are looking at the navel and leads us to abandon the action for now yes indeed, remain idle watching the navel and toes. There is also causes "reasonable", like mine, heh, heh, I have expanded both the field due to time I find it hard to follow who want to follow. And then real reason the prudent abandonment of the job as an advance reading and review of "my" blogs. Against that you can not say anything down their time. Personally, the jersey stop "giving of self" and begins to looks ridiculous, with the oppressed and those arms panzota should not continue to grow but grow (or decline wool clump together). But doubt and let ourselves be affected by the relentless attack that often throw some, which is the second sub-theme:
blog's Exhibitionism
We even believe them, we fear and we cut. Well, all blogs "mine", or in yours, I find a speck of self-esteem. What would you expect? But there is no showing of "but how cool / cool am. " There will be one of those, but I have not caught any. We are people who communicate well what we are, often throwing faults. Or communicate our literature, which is like naked. So what?! So we know and love. Praise, sometimes excessive, often come in the comments. What's strange? Speaking from my experience, I frequent each have 20 I've known and rejected. How can I not to worship those who have chosen? When I comment, I do led by affection but also by the enthusiasm based: it is like rereading your favorite authors, but in doses so small they can not get enough. Each one is like, but there are those who have to meet. I bet, to a greater or lesser degree, you are like me a long time my favorite action has been talking with friends, tell how you are, what happens to you, discuss it. And in return, make voyeur and I counted them, trying to reach the innermost fibers could. It was well and made me be even more so. Is not that what we do on blogs? So what nonsense is this exhibitionism and voyeurism? Our nature is communication, which brings me to the third sub-theme:
blog's Friendship
And I mean a real friend, a virtual hug sometimes have been realized. The blogosphere is where most of my friends. Real friends. When something happens to me restless and I write, and when I notice "under" do the same. Physical meetings have all been happiest, without exception. I feel accompanied and I know you feel the same to you. It's a real blessing. To which is added a real and verifiable improvement in our writing. What more? Conclusion
can not be other than accept the tiredness when they occur. Slow down or go away a little time to recharge. It's the same with real friends (and do the actual writing out of the blog). Sometimes we tend to solitude and introspection. But the key to so many good things in one word: persistence .

0 comments:

Post a Comment