Monday, November 23, 2009

Pomemon Online For Mac

25 November at the demo, the 26 in Colombia! Minor


is coming November 25th International Day Against Violence Against Women, a day of mourning, which hits record to killed 57 women so far this year by their partners or former partners, and many others killed in previous years. Remember we usually generate rage, goats leads to insufficient social awareness, with the bad media coverage (in most cases), with gaps in laws, etc. However, this year I plan to meet the date with hope.

Of course we have to be critical, but I think we must preserve the joy and enthusiasm for the beautiful things we are doing so we would not invade the defeatism. Not everything is crap. I guess what I see because I am surrounded by a lot of exciting projects.

The most intense is that the same Thursday I'm going to Colombia, the III. Meetings of the International Network of Journalists with a Gender Perspective . Remember that the latter two years ago in Oviedo, I came so high that we set up a Basque network. I am sure that this meeting will also give good results. There is no doubt that I am thrilled by what is on a personal level, but all I enjoy what I will inform you of his time in a trip to the parlor, both in Bogotá, where the encounter, as in Pereira, where he teaches a workshop on non-sexist communication. We will meet hundreds of journalists sensitized to equality to discuss communication strategies feminist and think how to strengthen our networks.

just arrived on the 4th of December, I'll leave it to the State Feminist Conference Granada. Another rush: thousands of feminist discussion, sharing, enjoying ... See the tide schedule.

And right now I'm finishing another wonderful project. Hand in hand with the consulting Sortzen, led by Norma Vázquez , Maite Asensio (my compilation of Red, traveling to Colombia and irreplaceable friend) and I have interviewed mothers of Basque women victims of male violence. The testimonies we have written will be read a tribute on November 30 in Barakaldo, whose objectives are to know who these women show they were not killed for being weak and dependent but because they rebelled, to publicize what happens to families when microphones and tape recorders forget them, etc.

The experience was awesome and I am very satisfied with the result. I hope they'll let me mostrároslo soon.

Therefore, because we are walking steadily, reflecting and sharing strategies, spreading our principles and analysis, approaching and meeting the victims and their families, I will not sink in this November 25. Need excitement to go ahead and entangle more and more journalists, because as stated a recent study, well informed about domestic violence can save lives .

Note: Overwhelmed by both exciting project, I would cite the main persons who have accompanied me in this process and that raised my concerns. In chronological order (from breaking into my life): Karmel, Make, Tina, Lucy, Ritxar and Maite.

Note 2: In the vignette, a classic Forges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment