Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Clothing Racks Brampton




As I do not know where to start, I think I'll tell little stories and anecdotes from our trip in installments. In end has been a wonderful experience, both games as the days touring Bogotá and the coffee (Pereira, Armenia, Salento, Cocora ...)

No tourists have gone too. The trouble is that we may have been essential to see things: monuments, museums, landscapes ... The good news, we have embedded more than I thought in Colombian society. More than geographical landscapes human interest me, and I believe to have been only a week we could discern at least a few elements characteristic of the people paisas.

A week has only been enough to get used to the idea of \u200b\u200bthe possibilities offered by the country: its overwhelming social diversity, ethnic, cultural, political and social, with hundreds of features, stories and conduct interviews, dozens of dance rhythms, millions of people peculiar to know ... García Márquez say more than a great novelist, is a great photographer. That is, Colombia is pure magic realism. From what little I've seen, attest. I'm all enmorriñada

, but globalization has its advantages: Today I ate chicken arepas rate of calf, and I bought a chocolate dessert peanut. Tomorrow I soursop juice breakfast in the Plaza Nueva, and tell you my adventures as the owner of those premises as the Cali girl in the parlor I frequent. While you can not go back, get the most juice to those segments of cold blanking Colombia Bilbao.

In the picture: the family photo of the meetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment