Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twitching Legs Sleeping

STRENGTH, POWER AND CHANGE Candies Venezuelan



Universidad Latina, 11:20 am EDT Panamanian classroom. It is assumed that all of my psyche must be involved in this class, especially when it comes to world history which I love, but apparently what I am witnessing further lower levels of care or progress that can be in the environment.

A class, a teacher who is supposed to completely hijack my attention and my expectations, a content that must finally be assimilated prepared ... how nice it sounds right? Already

level of mediocrity that exists makes me sad and somewhat unmotivated, but I know that is not in vain the reasons why I'm here, because only one word can be in my mind: RESISTANCE.

I completely refuse to sink in a sea of \u200b\u200bthe same, the surface, I refuse to not have any kind of knowledge, there is not someone who can give me the tools to be a good journalist and I refuse

stay with a full quarter of what I get, I refuse to stay static, watching as time passes and without any progress. I resist all is well. They say

real journalists are on the street, colliding with reality, because if so, I will. Until one day fulfill my dream of being a journalist full, capable and with a wealth of knowledge enough to bring to the world what I could get.

resistance, power and change are the weapons I have for not succumbing to what is sometimes drowned the world, to find my own I dream since I have a point.

Apologies to my readers for this brief relief and once again thanks for the support. We will continue the fight.

Always at your service. Sánchez Aymara

0 comments:

Post a Comment