Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where Is Miosotis From?

I Want NOW!


Ten months on this earth, there are many things that overwhelmed me. Have come from one of the world's most expensive cities such as Caracas, I remember I started my compulsive buying m & m'sa nutella 60 cents and $ 4, was desperate to end sugar to drown all the anxiety and the sadness of leaving Venezuela so hunger coupled with the desire to eat inside of me flooding my body with the best existing carbohydrates and sugar ..

remember that every day out of the 50000 businesses was around the first apartment where I lived "Av Balboa, against Multicentro Mall memory. Then, living in a Jewish community, 99.9% of my purchases are made in Kosher Supermarket where 9999 of 10000 items were in Hebrew (you have guessed my face). The short but extraordinary experience to live among Jews made me addicted to everything related to food, Panama is definitely a city to eat, to eat, the amount of cultures that is forcing you to experience thousands of flavors in your mouth .. . but for a moment turn around and say nothing like food in your country. This

clarify, my readers from other latitudes, which does not want to underestimate the food of other nations, but as one born to "their underarm arepa" inevitably end up missing everything related to the sweet taste of the creativity of Venezuela, especially chocolates and pirulino called. If you ask any Venezuelan and will overlook the word "pirulino" special edition chocolate "or" beer "you will see a fleeting expression of ecstasy and longing in their faces, believe me is irrefutable ... get tested one day.

This time, wanting to tread my country even for a while, and now the girl whose demand orgnismo sugar and carbohydrates with Venezuelan stamp, I can only say: I WANT MY VENEZUELAN CANDIES NOW !!!!!!! !


0 comments:

Post a Comment