Friday, January 14, 2011

Pa Fraud Drivers License

Accountability Act "Professionals Health in Ecuador?

When I returned to Ecuador after completing my graduate studies at the beautiful and always remembered Argentina, had (and I have) really wanted to participate in the elaboration of a draft law governing the action of Professional Health.

not really think it's too much to act responsibly, because if you act this way in all aspects of our life, we avoid many problems later.

It is at this point where I ask myself: what time of his life, health professional ceases to act as a human being becomes a subject who acts mechanically and without prioritizing the person who is in front? unfortunately some are moving away from the oath he made at the end of their careers, for example:

The Hippocratic Oath:
"... go for the sake of sick, refraining from all voluntary error and corruption ... "

The Oath of the Geneva Declaration of the World Medical Association (Pledge of Allegiance Professional):
" ... exercise my profession with dignity and conscientiously, diligently ensure, first and foremost, the health of my patient, Save and observe professional secrecy ... "

I was contacted by some institution to work in that Bill and the truth I was very naive to think that the "business" could be interesting on this issue, and immediately the alleged "ethics committees" put obstacles of all kinds to try to distance himself from responsibility, really embarrassing and not surprisingly turned out that my work ripped off and was never paid.

Again I have been contacted by a new institution, which is obviously more serious, so I hope very soon to work on it is so necessary in Ecuador, and they'll tell the developments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment