Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kaiser Porzellan Horses

not very encouraging. (Realities that I'd dream Delete)




in a glass box I am. Whenever lack least for age 1 year in this glass box that showed me life and I call "borrowed house."

is not very encouraging to see reality from that shelter and my loved ones drown among seas of diversity and how they use the sacred shield of evasion to make their lives more tolerable.

is not very encouraging to see such brilliant minds, souls so young and full of readiness to be important should face a reality completely foreign to her dreams, forcing them to develop an incredible talent to survive but to live in a nation withering glances and slippery walls of violence and division.



is not very encouraging to see that "philosophers of misery" carefully and quietly put together a completely solid pattern of starvation, of silence, taxation, rationing the peace, driving the rudder to a completely different blog ... something unimaginable years ago, something that lives, something that took me out of there, something that I want to go to warm in the beauty and blessing of a country they do not know if it exists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment