Saturday, May 15, 2010

Encouraging Words For Someone Who Is Stressed

Thoughts Suppressor Intensity Moments:) (I think)




Nothing can be like ... all possess the infinite target of change, every second embraces a millimeter of progress toward a permanent transformation. I remember I was 13 and at that time had read a treatise on the existence of things written by Thales of Miletus, a Greek philosopher. He claimed that all things are governed by the dynamism of its existence, the waves will not be the same, are born, arise and die (become a larger current or fade), that a person is not a single because there is birth and death of many people within it, you're not the person you wake up, but you become the one that goes to the bathroom, you're not going to the bathroom but you become the person who drinks coffee and so on to give an example of everyday life.





From what I read did not understand why this idea just sealed my subconscious, the very idea of \u200b\u200ba processing carried caused me nervousness. Change for me was synonymous with chaos, the breakdown of my charts, and an insult to my incurable fever control parts of my life ... I finally realized that not much good to resist and that the circumstances are completely and utterly helpless.





Also I realized that this permanent change of moments, events and people helped me to record in my mind every moment I shared with the people I love. A simple thing like a glass of iced tea automatically became the most divine of the world because that iced tea was surrounded by loved unforgettable and charming. That this moment of silence that was transformed into sounds of books, computer keyboards, laughter and sighs were unique and had to become a beautiful memory that still refreshes my soul when I shut myself up for anything.





For the eternal transformation of things in the world God finally reveals the most spectacular and there around us. Because ultimately the permanent change can decorate even more I love you's "miss you" and "I'll see you soon" ... and to feel even more the blessing of the embrace of a friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment