Saturday, May 22, 2010

Very Short And Late Period

Men in My Life




For a girl child of 3 brothers and being the only girl in almost everything a family environment is a little easier to start drawing their views of men. I've always match the extent that not all men are equal and not a matter of linking gender with evil is a matter of observing the nature of the person and be aware of who you are. I grew up

models warmth and gentleness, in the expression of love through a detail and a warm smile on the lips of a man. I grew up scenarios, intelligence, strong character and deep voices like Don Francisco Taborda, my grandfather, a man who could paint my memory only from 5 to 7 years, but definitely a haven of elegance and bohemian concentrated in a infinite gray eyes. Goodbye sometimes appear very quickly.

With a childhood, adolescence, adulthood and now a newly awakened, grew up with a melodious voice that anything between seas of sweetness and strong character, perseverance, fellowship and a permanent embrace mixed in a noble soul full of help and support Moreover, a lifelong joke that adorns my days and a being transformed into another being to step on stage: my dad.

now discovering things about me, I noticed a guard that was always illuminating the road before I move, a soul with a passage marked with an attitude of nobility and permanent service, a unique man, race hard to get: my brother.

After a brief review I can mention at least one more, but there are moments when I slow hands continue to express this idea ... at least what I mean. I dare not say at least I learned from countless eyes hidden in thick glasses, a single intelligence, a love for art, excellence, ethics and permanent hospitality, a unique person in a hug me helped to remember that everything was fine, with whom I will always be happy to have placed in the book of my history and whose friendship I eased the journey to a radical change. Countless stories exist

with men as main characters, some for better, others worse. All with perfect synchronization of learning and to understand what the world is done, what to choose from and what can be discarded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment