Thursday, May 27, 2010

How To Use Cheats In Gpsphone

LOVE NEWBORNS



I never used to be no dummy, let less attachment. There is no feminist thought, but the thought of thinking that some man can control me me exasperated nerves, and the mere fact of restraining think the life of a man sickens me even more.

Freedom is completely and absolutely necessary, I can only breathe autonomy freedom, independence and a little peace. However, sometimes unwillingly, temrinas getting the perfect prison of your thoughts completely curtailing the freedom of solitude and rewarding invoked into something that clogs and put in its place the sweet kisses of a man surprisingly charming.

I seem like it was yesterday, I remember it was one of those days that seemed painted of those unique moments that make you think: something different happen. I knew it, wrapped in a bunch of strange thoughts you go through me back in thought, a tickle in the pit of my stomach felt making me look like a typical teenager and assumed that my 50 years should not ride in those jogging.

I have a road trip, the traces of time on my skin shuddering ending with a single touch of your hands. Were hopelessly charming, single, sober, shy, permanent smile, eyes that are needed in the picture, definitely a celestial being.

should shut these desires, this need to see the time put me in this world first to you and through hundreds of prejudices, living in different worlds, being of different times .... should leave aside the incredible talent you have to spin out of burning building logic and irrationality, the desire to dream at some point.

In that permanent sea of \u200b\u200bdreams I meet you, reborn soul of a girl in the body of a woman and taken over the years. Here I am, kissing the sweet taste of your memory and hoping to draw the time of our meeting, always hiding under the covers dark of night and silence

0 comments:

Post a Comment